Help care for the environment where you live! Habitats & Heritage seeks a Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees, contributing to our mission to protect and enhance the natural and historic environment in south and west London.
As a trustee, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the charity’s future and collaborating with local communities to achieve our goals. The treasurer’s position is crucial for maintaining financial controls, supporting income generation, and ensuring the charity’s sustainability.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Accountancy qualification and financial reporting experience
– Preferably, experience in managing small charities
– Interest in conservation and SW London’s built environment
– Commitment and teamwork ability
– Effective communication and collaboration skills
Shape the charity’s future, work with local communities, and ensure financial sustainability as the treasurer.
Chat with an existing trustee for insights. Complete the application form in line with our safeguarding policy.
Please read more and submit your application or any questions here in this link